Have you misplaced a file? Can’t find your car keys? Forgot an appointment? Seem to never get ahead of the stuff accumulating in your closets? If you’re like thousands of people, searching for a simple solution to big organization problems can be a major obstacle in life. Disorganization can cost you time, money and even reputation.
Don’t worry, there may be hope. Check out these five quick tips to get organized and stay organized:
1. Place an errand basket by the front door for returning books, Netflix movies dry-cleaning, etc.
2. Using plastic cutlery trays, which come in a variety of sizes, can de-clutter your junk drawer, makeup drawer, and other areas in your home.
3. Keep a donation box in your laundry room or garage. Add unneeded clothing, shoes, books, or toys on an on-going basis.
4. Do one chore each day (ex: Vacuum, dust, pickup or straighten one room).
5. Make an attempt to keep everything in one place. Have a key rack near the door with two sets of car and house keys. Remember the old adage, “A place for everything and everything in its place!”
These are just a few easily implemented ideas to help make your life easier and less stressful.
Maybe you just need more space and it is time to consider buying a new home. You can get a feel for the market by signing up for email updates that will keep you informed about houses for sale in Ocala as they come on the market. You can also contact Casey Johnson with Coral Shores Realty to get a Free Market Analysis for your current home. Explore our website to see the most up-to-date MLS information, information about school districts, pool homes, horse ranches and more!